- 1 can Garbanzo Beans
- 1 can Kidney Beans
- 1 can Green Beans
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Onion Small, chopped
- ¼ cup Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- Salt To taste
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- Parsley Optional; to taste
- Small Bowl
- Large Bowl
- Stovetop (if using dried beans)
- If using dried beans, rinse them in a colander, soak according to package, rinse again, and cook.
- If using fresh green beans, pick off stem, cut in half, place in boiling water for 2 minutes then cool under cold water.
- Place all beans, onion, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Put vinegar, oil, Dijon mustard, and honey in a small bowl, mix together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and top with fresh parsley if desired.
- Substitute 1 can of beans for 1 cup dried beans and prepare beans according to package instructions.
- Substitute the suggested beans for your favorite beans or whatever you have on hand.
Keyword Beans, Chickpeas, Dijon Mustard, Garbanzo Beans, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Green Beans, Honey, Kidney Beans, Onion, Onions, Vinegar