- 1 Ppund Pinto Beans Dried
- 4 cups Chicken Broth Reduced sodium
- 1 Onion Large, chopped
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper Fresh, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- ½ cup Green Salsa
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Water If needed
- Large Pot
- Place pinto beans in a large pot and add chicken broth.
- Stir in onion, jalapeño, garlic, salsa, cumin, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, and continue cooking 2 hours, stirring often, until beans are tender. Add water as needed to keep the beans moist.
Keyword Beans, Broth, Chicken Broth, Cumin, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Green Salsa, Ground Black Pepper, Jalapeño Pepper, Onion, Onions, Pinto Beans, Salsa, Salt