- 4 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 4 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Small Bowl
- Airtight Container
- Mix spices together.
- Store in airtight container for up to 3 months.
- To make tacos, use 1 Tablespoon Taco Seasoning for every 1 pound of lean ground turkey or beef.
- Tips: Stretch ground meat with grated veggies!
- Use taco seasoning for Chili too!
- Recipe credit: Cooking Matters for Adults recipe book, p35.
Keyword Chili Powder, Dried Oregano, Garlic Powder, Ground Cumin, Onion Powder, Salt