- Cooking Spray
- 6 cups Sweet Potatoes Cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups Baby Arugula
- 4 Scallions Thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl Large
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in a large bowl with the olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Stir the potatoes and continue to bake until fork-tender, an additional 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooled sweet potatoes, arugula and scallions. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the lemon juice and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper. Just before serving, toss the dressing with the sweet potato and arugula mixture to coat.
Keyword Baby Arugula, Cooking Spray, Ground Black Pepper, Kosher Salt, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Parmesan, Scallions, Sweet Potatoes