Summer Squash Sauté
This easy one skillet Summer Squash Sauté is made with yellow squash, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. It is the perfect recipe for using up the end of the summer garden squash.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 large Summer Squash Chopped
- 1 large Zucchini Chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic Chopped
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes
- Kosher Salt To taste
- 1 dash Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Basil Vinaigrette Drizzle
- Frying Pan Or Skillet
- Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add yellow squash and zucchini and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the garlic and tomatoes and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, gently stirring, or until vegetables are crisp-tender and tomatoes are about ready to burst.
- Season with salt and crushed red pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if using, and drizzle with basil vinaigrette, if using. Serve immediately.
Keyword Crushed Red Pepper, Garlic, Olive Oil, Parmesan, Summer Squash, Tomatoes, Zucchini