These delicious stuffed mushrooms are pretty easy to make and taste just like the ones you'd get in a restaurant!
- 12 Mushrooms Whole, fresh
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Minced
- 1 8 ounce Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Baking Sheet
- Skillet or Frying Pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel; carefully break off stems. Chop stems extremely fine, discarding the tough end of stems.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and chopped mushroom stems; fry until any moisture has evaporated, taking care not to burn garlic. Set aside to cool.
- Stir in cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, onion powder, and cayenne. The mixture will be very thick; use a teaspoon to fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of stuffing. Arrange mushroom caps on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the mushrooms are piping hot, about 20 minutes.
Keyword Cayenne Pepper, Cream Cheese, Garlic, Ground Black Pepper, Mushrooms, Onion Powder, Parmesan Cheese, Vegetable Oil