Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
This Smoothie Bowl recipe is a fresh and delicious way to incorporate fruitsinto your day! Sweet frozen strawberries blend deliciously with cool andcreamy Greek yogurt.
- 3 cups Greek Yogurt Low-fat
- 2 cups Strawberries Frozen
- 1/4 cup Syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Large Bowl
- Place yogurt in a large bowl. Place yogurt inrefrigerator to be set aside for step 4.
- Pour strawberries into a high-speedblender.
- Puree strawberries on medium speed untilstrawberries have a smooth consistency.DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Pour strawberry puree over yogurt. Stir well.
- Add syrup and vanilla extract. Stir well.
- Pour smoothie mixture into a serving bowl.
Keyword Greek Yogurt, Strawberries, Syrup, Vanilla Extract