Stovetop Cinnamon Apples
These Cinnamon Apples taste like a warm apple pie, but they come together in 15 minutes on the stovetop! This cinnamon apples recipe makes a perfect breakfast, pancake topper, snack, or light dessert.
- 3 Apples Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Medium Sauté Pan
- Cut apples into same-sized pieces (about ½-1” cubes).
- Put apples pieces into a skillet with 2 TBS water. Cover the pan and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the apples become slightly soft and water is absorbed.
- Add 1 TBS of butter to the skillet. Stir apples and oil together until all the apples are coated. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring every minute or so, until the apples become soft (you may need to cover them for the last 2 minutes).
- Add Maple syrup, cinnamon, salt and vanilla. Stir until well mixed.
- Cook for about 5 more minutes, stirring every minute until the apples reach your desired softness.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Keyword Apples, Butter, Cinnamon, Maple Syrup, Salt, Vanilla Extract