Spring Vegetable Sauté
Bursting with delicious spring flavors, this delicious sauté is perfect with a side of roasted chicken, fish, or tofu.
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Sweet Onion Sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove Finely chopped
- 3 Potatoes Tiny, quartered
- 3/4 cup Carrot Sliced
- 3/4 cup Asparagus
- 3/4 cup Sugar Snap Peas Or green beans
- 1/2 cup Radishes Quartered
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Dill Dried
- Skillet Or frying pan
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Cook the onion 2 minutes, add the garlic and cook minute.
- Stir in the potatoes and carrots. Cover, turn the heat to low, and cook until almost tender, about 4 minutes.
- If the vegetables start to brown, add a Tablespoon or 2 of water.
- Now add the asparagus, peas, radishes, salt, pepper, and dill. Cook, stirring often, until just tender – about 4 minutes more.
- Serve immediately.
Keyword Asparagus, Carrot, Dill, Garlic, Olive Oil, Onion, Potatoes, Radishes, Sugar Snap Peas