A tasty dip for veggies or a fun spread on crackers or bagels.
- 4 oz Cream Cheese Low-fat
- 1/2 Carrot Grated
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper Finely diced
- 2 Green Onions Finely diced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Herbs Chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Small Bowl
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and stir with a rubber spatula until creamy.
- Spread on whole grain crackers and enjoy!
- This is a great way to use up leftover herbs (such as dill, thyme, oregano, basil) and vegetables.
- You can also spread this on a whole grain flour tortilla, roll up, then slice for mini pinwheel sandwiches.
Keyword Carrot, Cream Cheese, Lemon Juice, Red Bell Pepper