- Greens Of choice: arugula, kale, lettuce, spinach
- Vegetables Of choice: radishes, asparagus, green onion, green beans, peas
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice Or another citrus juice, or vinegar
- Salt To taste
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- Fresh Herbs Of choice, optional
- Baking Sheet
- Covered Jar Or Container
- Salad Bowl
- Wash, dry, and cut vegetables into bite size pieces.
- Combine vegetables into a bowl, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast vegetables on a baking sheet in the oven at 425°F for approximately 25 minutes.
- While vegetables are roasting, mix lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper with thinly sliced, fresh herbs in a container with a lid to create the vinaigrette. Shake ingredients to mix.
- Once vegetables are done roasting, add vinaigrette to greens to taste. Plate the greens and scoop roasted vegetables on top of the salad. Top with a sprinkle of toasted seeds or nuts (optional).
Keyword Citrus, Citrus Vinaigrette, Greens, Kale, Lettuce, Salad, Spinach, Vegetables