Spinach Potato Pancakes
This versatile veggie dish makes a tasty snack or appetizer. Serve with applesauce on the side.
- 2 cups Zucchini Shredded
- 1 Potato Medium, peeled, and shredded
- ¼ cup Onion Finely chopped
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Flour Whole wheat
- 1½ cup Spinach Chopped and steamed
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Egg Beaten
- Applesauce Optional
- Mixing Bowl
- Combine the first eight ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir in egg and mix well.
- Drop batter by 1/4 cup-fuls onto a well-greased hot griddle and flatten to form patties.
- Fry until golden brown; turn and cook until the second side is lightly browned. Drain on paper towels and serve with applesauce, if desired.
Keyword Applesauce, Egg, Nutmeg, Onion, Potato, Salt, Spinach, Zucchini