- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 can Cannellini Beans 15½ ounces
- ⅓ bunch Parsley Fresh
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Medium Bowl
- Peel and mince garlic cloves.
- Drain and rinse cannellini beans.
- Rinse and chop parsley.
- In a blender, add garlic, cannellini beans, water, canola oil, salt, ground black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer dip to medium bowl. Top with parsley and stir.
- Use ½ teaspoon garlic powder in place of minced fresh garlic cloves.
- Use 2 teaspoons dried parsley in place of chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve with whole wheat pita bread, tortilla chips, or cut-up fresh veggies.
- Use Great Northern or navy beans instead of cannellini beans.
- For a chunkier dip, or to make without a blender, mash beans, oil and water together with a fork until well blended. Stir in rest of ingredients.
Keyword Beans, Cannellini Beans, Cayenne, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Gluten Free, Ground Black Pepper, Parsley, Salt, Spicy, Vegan, Vegetarian, White Beans