- 2 cups Pumpkin Seeds Fresh from carving a pumpkin
- ½ teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Lime Cut in half and squeezed
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper Optional
- Medium Bowl
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a colander, wash the pumpkin seeds with water.
- Dry them with a paper towel.
- In a medium bowl, mix pumpkin seeds together with the spices, oil, and lime juice. Mix so the seeds are covered.
- Spread the seeds on a baking sheet and bake for 10-14 minutes, or until crispy, dry, and fragrant.
Keyword Cayenne, Cayenne Pepper, Chili Powder, Gluten Free, Lime, Olive Oil, Pumpkin Seeds, Vegan, Vegetarian