- 1 Spaghetti Squash Halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 clove Garlic Minced
- 1½ cups Tomatoes Chopped
- ¾ cup Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 3 Tablespoons Black Olives Sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Basil Optional; fresh or dried, chopped
- Baking Sheet
- Medium Bowl
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Place spaghetti squash with cut sides down on the prepared baking sheet, and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a sharp knife can be inserted with only a little resistance. Remove squash from oven and set aside to cool enough to be easily handled.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are warmed through.
- Use a large spoon to scoop the stringy pulp from the squash and place in a medium bowl. Toss with the vegetables, feta cheese, olives, and basil. Serve warm.
Keyword Black Olives, Feta Cheese, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Gluten Free, Oil, Onion, Onions, Spaghetti Squash, Squash, Tomato, Tomatoes, Vegan, Vegetarian