- ½ cup Soldier Beans Dry
- 2 Bell Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- ½ cup Corn
- 2 Tablespoon Cilantro Chopped
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- ½ teaspoon Lime Juice
- Cover beans with water and soak for 6 hours or until doubled to tripled in size. Drain and rinse the beans.
- In a pot, cover beans with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, and simmer for 60 minutes. When done, drain the beans.
- Add diced bell peppers, paprika, cumin and dash of pepper to a sauté pan. Sauté, stirring often, for 5-7 minutes until peppers are tender. Add corn and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add beans, chopped cilantro, and lime juice to the bell pepper mixture. Mix together. Serve.
Keyword Beans, Bell Pepper, Cilantro, Corn, Cumin, Ground Black Pepper, Lime, Lime Juice, Paprika, Salt, Soldier Beans, Vegan, Vegetarian