- 2 cups Cabbage Purple, finely sliced
- 2 cups Cabbage Green, finely sliced
- 2 cups Carrots Shredded
- ½ Onion Red
- 1 Bell Pepper Red
- ¼ cup Cilantro Chopped
- ¾ cup Pumpkin Seeds Toasted
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 clove Garlic Minced
- ½ teaspoon Cumin Ground
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- Medium Bowl
- Small Bowl
- Cut red onion and red bell pepper into thin, long slices.
- In a medium bowl, combine purple and green cabbage, carrots, onion, red pepper, pumpkin seeds, and cilantro. Set aside.
- To make the dressing: in a small bowl combine the olive oil with 2 Tablespoons lime juice. Add the garlic, cumin, and salt and whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Drizzle the dressing over the slaw and toss until all of the ingredients are lightly coated in dressing. Taste and add an additional Tablespoon of lime juice if the slaw needs a little more zip. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate to marinate for up to several hours.
Keyword Bell Pepper, Cabbage, Carrot, Carrots, Cilantro, Coleslaw, Cumin, Green Cabbage, Ground Cumin, Lime, Lime Juice, Onion, Pumpkin Seeds, Purple Cabbage, Red Bell Pepper, Red Onion