Sesame Turnips and Carrots
A delicious way to try something new with your root vegetables!
- 2 Turnips Medium
- 2 Carrots Medium
- 4 cloves Garlic Minced, or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Honey Or brown sugar
- Wash, peel (if desired), and cut turnips and carrots into ¼-inch cubes.
- Combine all ingredients in a skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often until vegetables begin to brown (caramelize.)
- Serve while hot.
Keyword Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Carrot, Carrots, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Garlic Powder, Gluten Free, Honey, Oil, Sesame, Sesame Seeds, Turnips, Vegetable Oil, Vegetarian