- Oil For greasing pie plate
- 2 cups Zucchini Shredded
- ½ cup Water
- 1 Egg
- 1 Onion Peeled and chopped
- ¾ cup Pancake Mix
- ¾ cup Cheese Shredded
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Sage Optional; dried
- ¼ teaspoon Paprika Optional
- Mixing Bowl
- Vegetable Grater
- 9-inch Pie Plate
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the zucchini, water, egg, onions, pancake mix, cheese, oil, salt, and pepper. Add sage and paprika, if using. Blend well.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared pie plate.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack before slicing or serving.
- If you don’t have a pie pan, 8×8-inch or 7×11-inch casserole dishes work as well.
Keyword Cheese, Egg, Eggs, Onion, Onions, Pancake Mix, Paprika, Sage, Shredded Cheese, Vegetable Oil, Vegetarian, Zucchini