- ⅓ cup Farina Or cream of wheat
- 1⅔ cup Water
- ½ cup Cheese Shredded
- ½ Tablespoon Butter
- Salt To taste
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- Medium Saucepan
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Gradually whisk cereal into the boiling water. Stir constantly.
- Reduce the heat and allow to boil until thick. Only takes a few minutes.
- Add shredded cheese and butter. Any favorite cheese will do.
- Serve immediately. Makes two medium-sized bowls.
Keyword Butter, Cheese, Cream of Wheat, Farina, Ground Black Pepper, Salt, Shredded Cheese, Vegetarian