Savory and Spicy Ground Beef & Succotash
Ground beef is the surprise ingredient in this savory and spicy succotash dish.
- 8 ounces Ground Beef Lean
- 1 cup Lima Beans Frozen, cooked, and drained
- 1¾ cups Corn 15 ounce can, low-sodium, and drained
- 1 can Tomatoes 14.5 ounce can, broken up
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- ⅛ tsp Nutmeg
- Large Skillet
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Brown ground beef in pan. Drain excess liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients except nutmeg. Cover and simmer 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg before serving.
Keyword Black Pepper, Corn, Ground Beef, Lima Beans, Nutmeg, Salt, Tomatoes