This simple recipe makes good use of canned salmon, or you can also use leftover salmon if you have some on-hand. Out of both? Try canned tuna!
- 1 2/3 cups Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Onion Small, chopped
- 1 can Salmon 15 ounce
- 2/3 cup Milk Low-fat
- 2 Eggs Well beaten
- 1/2 cup Celery Chopped, optional
- Salt To taste
- Black Pepper To taste
- Skillet or Frying Pan
- Large Mixing Bowl
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together. Mixture will be moist.
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat skillet. Drop fish mixture onto the skillet using a 1/3 or 1/2 cup measuring cup. Brown on both sides.
- Dry bread crumbs, crushed unsweetened cereal, or uncooked oatmeal can be used instead of cracker crumbs.
Keyword Canned Salmon, Celery, Cracker Crumbs, Eggs, Gound Black Pepper, Milk, Onion, Salt