- 2 Rutabaga
- 2 Eggs Hard-Boiled, sliced
- 4 stalks Celery Finely diced; about ¾ cup
- 4 Radishes Thinly sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- ½ teaspoon Celery Seed
- 3 Tablespoons Relish
- 1 Tablespoon Pickle Juice
- Salt To taste
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- Large Pot
- Large Bowl
- Medium Bowl
- Wash and cube the rutabaga. Add water to a large pot. Cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add rutabaga and cook for 10-13 minutes, until rutabaga is tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, add sliced hard-boiled eggs, celery pieces, and radishes to a large bowl.
- Then, in a medium bowl, add dressing ingredients and whisk until combined.
- When rutabaga has cooled, add to large bowl with vegetables and drizzle with dressing. Stir to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours, until chilled.
How to hard-boil eggs:
- Cover eggs with water in a pot.
- Heat on high heat and bring water to a boil.
- Turn off heat, cover, and let sit for 10-12 minutes.
- Strain water from pot and run cold water over eggs to cool them.
Keyword Celery, Celery Seed, Egg, Eggs, Ground Black Pepper, Mayonnaise, Mustard, Pickle Juice, Potato Salad, Radish, Radishes, Relish, Rutabaga, Salt