Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
This is a whole new kind of potato salad to brighten up any fall day and potluck!
- 1 1/2 lbs Sweet Potato Cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Corn Fresh or frozen
- 3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil Divided
- 1 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt Divided
- 3/4 tsp Black Pepper Divided
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice Fresh
- 1 1/2 tsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Black Beans (1 15oz. can), drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup Pickled Jalapeños Sliced, (1 7oz. can) chopped
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro Fresh, chopped
- Green Onions Sliced, or scallions
- Baking Sheet
- 2 Large Bowl
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Stir together sweet potatoes, corn kernels, 2 tablespoons of the oil, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and ½ teaspoon of the black pepper in a large bowl. Spread in an even layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Whisk together lime juice, honey, and remaining 1 tablespoon oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper in a large bowl until combined.
- Add sweet potato mixture, beans, and jalapeños to lime juice mixture. Stir until evenly coated.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 1 hour or up to 12 hours.
- Add cilantro to salad. Toss to combine. Garnish with scallions, and serve.
Keyword Acorn Squash, Black Beans, Black Pepper, Fresh Cilantro, Green Onions, Honey, Jalapenos, Kosher Salt, Lime Juice, Sweet Potatoes, Vegetable Oil