- 1½ pounds Brussels Sprouts
- 5 Parsnips
- 4 Carrots
- 3 Turnips
- 2 cloves Garlic Smashed
- 6 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Vegetable Peeler
- Mixing Bowl
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop parsnips, carrots, and turnips.
- Cut off bottoms of the Brussels Sprouts and quarter them. Remove any outer damaged leaves.
- In a bowl, mix vegetables with the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Pour mixture on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Shake the pan from time to time to brown veggies evenly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keyword Brussels Sprouts, Carrot, Carrots, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Gluten Free, Ground Pepper, Olive Oil, Parsnip, Parsnips, Salt, Turnips, Vegan, Vegetarian