- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts Trimmed and halved (or quartered if they are large)
- 1 pound Radishes Trimmed and halved
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Thyme Dried
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Large Bowl
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well to combine.
- Spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until the vegetables are starting to brown and crisp up on the edges.
- Serve immediately.
Keyword Brussel Sprout, Brussels Sprouts, Lemon, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Radish, Radishes, Salad