- 1 Pumpkin For the seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Salt Or to taste
- Cookie Sheet
- Medium Bowl
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Carve the pumpkin, and separate pumpkin seeds from the stringy pulp.
- Rinse raw pumpkin seeds in a colander under cold running water, and shake or pat seeds dry with a paper towel.
- In a bowl, toss seeds in olive oil and salt.
- Spread seeds on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Roast seeds in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown, flipping halfway through.
Keyword Gluten Free, Olive Oil, Pumpkin, Pumpkin Seeds, Salt, Seeds, Vegan, Vegetarian