- 3 pounds Potatoes Small red or white
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1½ teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Optional; minced
- Large Bowl
- Sheet Pan
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. If using, add garlic. Toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out into 1 layer.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp. Flip twice with a spatula during cooking in order to ensure even browning.
Keyword Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Gluten Free, Ground Black Pepper, Kosher Salt, Olive Oil, Potatoes, Salt, Vegan, Vegetarian