- 2 pounds Potatoes Cut into wedges
- 6 Parsnips Peeled
- 8 Carrots Small, peeled
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt To taste
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Mixed Herbs Thyme, oregano, rosemary, your choice!
- Mixing Bowl
- Vegetable Peeler
- Baking Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel potatoes, parsnips, and carrots. If carrots and parsnips are too large, cut them in half lengthwise, otherwise leave them whole. Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl and add salt, pepper, spices, herbs, and oil. Toss well to combine. Add more oil if too dry.
- Spread the vegetables evenly on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until crispy on the outside.
Keyword Carrot, Carrots, Garlic, Garlic Powder, Gluten Free, Herbs, Olive Oil, Parsnip, Parsnips, Potato, Potatoes, Roasted, Vegan, Vegetarian