- 6 Kohlrabi Peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil Or vegetable oil
- 3/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Parsley Chopped
- Baking Sheet
- Peel 6 kohlrabi and cut into 1-inch wedges.
- Toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt and a pinch of cayenne on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast at 450 degrees F, stirring every 10 minutes, until tender and golden, about 30 minutes.
- Toss with 3 tablespoons parmesan and 1 tablespoon chopped parsley.
Keyword Cayenne Pepper, Kohlrabi, Kosher Salt, Olive Oil, Parmesan, Parsley