Roast Turkey Breast with Rosemary, Sage, and Thyme
Perfect for a holiday gathering, this roast turkey breast can be prepared in less time than a whole turkey. Enjoy!
- 3 lbs Turkey Breast Half, with skin and bones
- 1 Onion Large quartered
- 1 Carrot Large quartered
- 1 tsp Sage Dried
- 1 tsp Thyme Dried
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt To taste
- Black Pepper To taste
- Chicken Broth Low-sodium, for basting
- Baking Dish
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Place turkey breast in roasting pan along with onion and carrot.
- Mix spices with olive oil. Rub turkey with olive oil.
- Roast turkey at 400 °F for 15 minutes. Baste with margarine and chicken broth (optional).
- Reduce turkey temperature to 350 °F and roast turkey, basting every 20 minutes with pan juices (or margarine and chicken broth), about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted in thick part of meat registers 165 °F.
- Remove to carving board and let rest for 10 minutes.
Keyword Carrot, Chicken Broth, Gound Black Pepper, Olive Oil, Onion, Rosemary, Sage, Salt, Thyme, Turkey Breast