- 1 can Chicken and Rice Soup
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice About 1 lemon
- Small Pot
- Small Bowl
- Prepare soup according to directions on the can.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1 egg and 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Slowly add one cup of soup broth to the bowl with the egg, and whisk together.
- Add everything in the bowl back into the soup pot.
- To make more than one serving, double the ingredients.
- Don’t skip step 3, or the egg will cook before it’s time.
Keyword Chicken, Eggs, Lemon, Rice