- 1 cup Cranberry-Raspberry Juice
- 4 cups Seltzer Water
- 1 Lime Large
- Large Pitcher
- Hand Juicer
- In a large pitcher, mix cranberry-raspberry juice with seltzer water.
- Rinse lime and cut in half. Squeeze juice from each half into the pitcher, discarding the seeds.
- Mix well before serving.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Replace cranberry-raspberry juice with any 100% juice you prefer.
- For more fruit flavor, increase juice or decrease seltzer water.
- Add thin slices of lemon, lime, or orange for more flavor.
- If you do not have a pitcher, prepare in a large bowl and serve with a measuring cup or ladle to serve.
Keyword Cranberry-Raspberry Juice, Lime, Raspberry, Seltzer, Seltzer Water