- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley Fresh, chopped; or ½ Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Dill Dried
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ⅛ teaspoon Thyme Dried
- Mixing Bowl
- Whisk the yogurt and milk together until combined.
- Whisk in the parsley, followed by the remaining seasonings.
- Store in fridge covered for an hour to set before serving.
- Mix well before using.
- Use within 3 days of preparing.
Keyword Dill, Dip, Dressing, Garlic, Greek Yogurt, Ground Pepper, Milk, Onion Powder, Parsley, Ranch, Salt, Thyme