Ramen Noodle Salad
Sweet, tangy, crunchy ramen noodle and cabbage salad is a great side dish for potlucks or a weeknight dinner any day of the week.
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 package Ramen Noodles 3oz, without seasoning packets
- 1/2 cup Almonds Slivered
- 3 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 bunch Green Onions Sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup White Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Sugar`
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce Low-sodium
- Large Skillet Or frying pan
- Large Mixing Bowl
- To make the dressing: Combine the oil, vinegar, sugar, and soy sauce in a jar and shake until the sugar has dissolved.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. While the butter is melting, crush the ramen noodles while still inside the package. Remove the seasoning packet and throw away (or set aside for later use). Add the noodles, almonds, and sesame seeds to the melted butter in the skillet.
- Sauté while stirring frequently, until the noodle mixture is golden brown. Remove to a plate and let cool.
- Shred the cabbage and combine the cabbage and onions in a large mixing bowl. Add the noodle mixture. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to combine. Serve immediately.
Keyword Almonds, Brown Sugar, Butter, Cabbage, Green Onions, Olive Oil, Ramen Noodles, Soy Sauce, White Vinegar