- 2 packages Ramen Noodles Without seasoning packet
- 1/2 head Broccoli
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Scallion Chopped
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce Low-sodium
- Small Pot
- Large Skillet Or frying pan
- Small Mixing Bowl
- First cook up your ramen noodles in boiling water, following the instructions on the packet, but removing the flavoring sachet. Place the noodles to one side.
- In a large skillet, heat up a little oil and add your bell pepper, onion, and broccoli to the pan, cooking over a medium heat until tender. Cook for five minutes and remove from the pan.
- Add your ground beef to the pan, seasonings with a sprinkle of salt and pepper and cook until browned for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the fat from the beef and return your pre-cooked vegetables to the skillet with the beef.
- Then, you will want to make the sauce by whisking together brown sugar, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, garlic and a little sriracha.
- Add your cooked ramen noodles to the skillet with your beef and veggies and pour over the sauce. Stir and toss together until mixed, and finish it off with a few scallions for garnish
Keyword Apple Cider Vinegar, Broccoli, Brown Sugar, Garlic, Onion, Ramen Noodles, Red Bell Pepper, Scallops, Soy Sauce, Sriracha Sauce