This easy sheet pan recipe can be used as a chilled appetizer or breakfast for 6! Using store bought pie dough, it's a breeze to make!
- 6 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Milk Low-fat
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Pie Crust
- 1 1/2 cup Cheese Grated cheddar and moterery jack blend
- 1 cup Ham Cubed
- 1/3 cup Sundried Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Green Onions
- Baking Sheet 15×10 inch
- Large Bowl
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spay a 15 x 10 inch baking sheet (or 9 x 13 baking dish) with non stick spray.
- Slightly roll out one sheet of store bought pie crust and place in pan. You should have some of the round edges hanging over the pan. Remove those with a sharp knife and press into the corners of the sheet pan to fill in.
- In large bowl, beat eggs. Whisk in cream, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle ham, cheese, sun dried tomatoes and green onion onto unbaked pie crust.
- Place your pan onto the rack of the oven and pour egg mixture over the filling.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until center of quiche is puffed up and slightly firm.
- Serve as a hot breakfast or brunch or chill at least 3 hours and slice into cubes and serve as an appetizer. Store in an air tight container for up to 5 days.
Keyword Cheddar Cheese, Dijon Mustard, Eggs, Green Onions, Ground Black Pepper, Half and Half, Ham, Pie Crust, Salt, Sun Dried Tomatoes