- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Oil Vegetable or canola
- ¾ cup Pumpkin Puree Or squash puree
- 2 Eggs
- 1½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ cup Raisins Optional
- ½ cup Nuts Optional; chopped walnuts, pecans, etc.
- Large Bowl
- Medium Bowl
- 9×5-inch Loaf Pan
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat together the sugar, oil, pumpkin or squash, and eggs.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Fold this into the other mixture just enough to moisten the dry ingredients. If using, stir in the raisins and/or nuts. Pour the batter into a greased 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, AP Flour, Canola Oil, Cinnamon, Eggs, Flour, Ground Cinnamon, Oil, Pecans, Pumpkin Puree, Raisins, Squash Puree, Vegetable Oil, Walnuts