Pumpkin Cheese Pie
A great option for cheesecake lovers. Less fat and saturated fat than a standard cheesecake but all of the flavor.
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese Reduced fat
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese Non-fat
- 2 Eggs
- 1¼ cup Sugar
- 2 cans Pumpkin
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Pie Crusts 9-inch
- Mixing Bowl
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Place the cream cheeses, eggs, and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mix at medium speed until creamed. Add the remaining ingredients and mix at medium speed until ingredients are well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture evenly in each pie crust and place both in the oven for approximately 50 minutes until pies look firm in the middle.
Learn more about:
Keyword Cream Cheese, Egg Whites, Eggs, Ginger, Pie Crust, Pumpkin, Sugar