- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pound Broccoli Cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 Chicken Breast Boneless, skinless, trimmed; 6-8 ounces each
- ¼ cup Tomato Sauce No salt added
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese Shredded, low-fat
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 Tablespoon Basil Fresh
- Rimmed Baking Sheet
- Small Bowl
- Large Bowl
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mash garlic with salt to make a paste.
- In a large bowl, mix garlic paste with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss together with broccoli and set aside.
- Pat chicken breasts dry with paper towels, season with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in center of rimmed baking sheet and top with tomato sauce.
- Combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses in a small bowl, then sprinkle over chicken. Scatter broccoli around chicken on pan.
- Bake until chicken registers 165°F, about 25 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle fresh basil on to serve.
Keyword Basil, Broccoli, Chicken, Chicken Breast, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Ground Pepper, Mozzarella, Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese, Salt, Tomato Sauce