Pink Party Salad
Pretty in pink! Enjoy this colorful and flavorful salad at a picnic or cookout with family and friends.
- 4 Potatoes Washed and cut in half
- 3 cups Beets Cooked, peeled, and diced
- 1 cup Peas Fresh or frozen
- 3 Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 1 Apple
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Medium Pot
- Large Serving Bowl
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Add diced beets and mix with potatoes.
- Save 1 egg to use as a garnish. Chop the rest and add to the bowl.
- Add the vinegar, olive oil and sugar.
- Mix thoroughly. Chill and serve.
Keyword Apple, Beets, Eggs, Lemon Juice, Peas, Potatoes, Sugar, Vinegar