- 1 Carrot Medium
- 1 cup Pineapple Canned, crushed with juice
- 5 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- ¼ cup Water Cold
- 1 Tablespoon White Distilled Vinegar
- ¾ cup All-Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pinch Nutmeg Optional; or pumpkin pie spice or apple pie spice
- Vegetable Peeler
- Mixing Bowl
- Muffin Pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse and peel carrot. Shred with a grater. Measure out ¾ cup shredded carrot.
- In a medium bowl, add pineapple with juice, oil, water, vinegar, and shredded carrot. Mix with a fork to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Coat muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Fill each muffin cup about ¾ full with batter.
- Bake on middle rack of oven until muffin tops are golden brown and a toothpick or butter knife inserted comes out clean, about 20-25 minutes.
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, AP Flour, Baking Soda, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Carrot, Carrots, Cinnamon, Ground Cinnamon, Muffins, Nutmeg, Pineapple, Salt, Shredded Carrot, Water, Wheat Flour, White Distilled Vinegar, Whole Wheat Flour