- 2 packages Ramen Noodles
- 2 cups Vegetables Frozen
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Water Hot
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Medium Bowl
- Medium Saucepan
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Set ramen seasoning packets aside.*
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add noodles and frozen vegetables.
- Cook for 3 minutes. Stir occasionally. Drain.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter, hot water, pepper flakes, and sugar. Add seasoning, if desired.
- Add noodles and vegetables to the sauce. Toss.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
- Add cooked chicken breast or shrimp for added protein.
- *Do not use seasoning packets or for a lower sodium meal use 1 packet.
Keyword Frozen Vegetables, Peanut Butter, Ramen Noodles, Red Pepper Flakes, Sugar, Water