- 3 Bananas Ripe
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter Creamy
- 1½ teaspoons Honey
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 4 Tortillas Whole wheat; 8-inch
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Large Skillet
- Small Bowl
- Peel and slice bananas about ¼-inch thick.
- In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon.
- Lay tortillas flat. Spread about 1 Tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture on one half of each tortilla.
- Divide banana slices evenly among tortillas. Arrange in a single layer over peanut butter mixture. Fold each tortilla in half.
- Coat a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat.
- Place folded tortillas in the skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- For a richer flavor, stir 2 Tablespoons of low-fat cream cheese into the peanut butter mixture in step 2. Let cheese come to room temperature before adding.
- To serve as a dessert, add melted chocolate sauce. Or, sprinkle a few chocolate chips inside the tortilla while cooking.
Keyword Banana, Cinnamon, Ground Cinnamon, Honey, Peanut Butter, Tortillas, Whole Wheat Tortillas