- ½ cup Oats Rolled oats
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar Or granulated sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon Cinnamon Optional
- 1 dash Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Canned Peaches Drained; or fresh peaches, diced
- Microwave-Safe Bowl
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, combine oats, milk, water, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. If using fresh peaches, add them to the oatmeal mixture before microwaving so they will cook and become softened.
- Microwave mixture on high power for 3½-4 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir in vanilla. If using canned peaches, fold them into the oatmeal after microwaving. Drizzle oatmeal with cream. Serve warm.
- Quick oats will work, too. Just reduce the cook time by about 1 minute.
Keyword Almond Milk, Brown Sugar, Canned Peaches, Cinnamon, Milk, Oatmeal, Oats, Peach, Peaches, Quick Oats, Rolled Oats, Salt, Sugar, Vanilla, Vanilla Extract