- ¼ cup Red Onion
- ½ can Peaches 16 ounces, include some juice; or 3-4 fresh peaches
- ½ Bell Pepper Red
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- ¼ cup Cilantro Fresh
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Minced
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Medium Bowl
- Use a sharp knife to cut red onion into very fine dice. Add to a medium bowl.
- Cut bell pepper and cherry tomatoes into similar size chunks to the peaches. Add these to the bowl.
- Cut peaches into small chunks – roughly the size of a pea. Add to the bowl.
- Finely chop ¼ cup fresh cilantro including the stalks. Add to the bowl along with 1 teaspoon garlic, 2 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Mix everything together and allow it to sit for at least 5 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to develop.
Keyword Bell Pepper, Canned Peaches, Cherry Tomato, Cherry Tomatoes, Cilantro, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Lemon, Lemon Juice, Onion, Peach, Peaches, Red Bell Pepper, Red Onion, Tomato, Tomatoes, Vegan, Vegetarian