- 1 cup Peas
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 cup Basil Fresh
- ½ cup Walnuts
- 2 Garlic Cloves Medium
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Water
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Serving Bowl
- Place peas, Parmesan cheese, basil, spinach, walnuts, and garlic cloves into a blender.
- Add water, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Blend until ingredients form a thick sauce.
- Serve over pasta or vegetables; add to a sandwich or serve as a dip.
Keyword Basil, Chopped Nuts, Dip, Garlic, Ground Pepper, Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese, Pea, Peas, Pesto, Salt, Walnuts, Water