- 3 cups Pancake Mix
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Salmonberries
- Mixing Bowl
- In a mixing bowl, combine 3 cups bakery mix with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, mix well.
- Fold in 1 cup salmon berries, mix all together.
- Set batter aside for 2 mins.
- Warm saucepan to medium heat.
- Add a drizzle of vegetable oil to the saucepan before adding quarter size heaping spoonfuls of batter into the pan.
- Cook until the pancake is golden brown on the edges, then flip the pancake and repeaton the other side (approximately 1 minute per side).
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Keyword Pancake Mix, Salmonberries