- 2 fillets Hake
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Fresh and minced or garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Flour
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- Lemon Juice Optional, to taste
- Frying Pan
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over low heat.
- Meanwhile, add the garlic and black pepper to the flour, and coat the skinless side of the hake fillets with the seasoned flour.
- Put the hake fillets into the pan, skin side down (if there is skin on it), and fry over a gentle heat for 5 to 7 minutes, until the skin is crispy and the fish is just starting to turn opaque.
- Gently turn the fillets over and cook for a further 2 minutes on the skinless side before taking it out of the pan and serving.
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, AP Flour, Fish, Flour, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Garlic Powder, Ground Black Pepper, Hake, Hake Fillets, Lemon, Lemon Juice, Oil, Seafood, White Fish