- 1 Butternut Squash Halved, seeded, peeled
- 3 Potatoes Large, scrubbed
- 1 bunch Beets Scrubbed and tops trimmed
- 1 Onion Medium; red or yellow
- 2 Parsnips
- 1 head Garlic Separate and peel each clove
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- Salt To taste
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- 2 Baking Sheets
- Large Bowl
- Place 2 baking sheets in the oven and preheat to 425°F.
- Cut all vegetables into 1-inch pieces. Toss all vegetables with garlic and olive oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully remove heated baking sheets from the oven, brush or drizzle with olive oil. Divide the vegetables evenly between the two pans.
- Roast the vegetables until tender and golden brown. Stirring occasionally, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Keyword Beets, Butternut Squash, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Gluten Free, Onion, Onions, Parsnip, Parsnips, Potatoes, Red Onion, Roasted, Roasted Root Vegetables, Root Vegetables, Vegan, Vegetarian